- The magazine
FOSS releases new version of Vision
Publication date: 8 November 2012
Author: FOSS NIRSystems Inc.
Tagged with: FOSS NIRSystems
FOSS NIRSystems, Inc. has introduced Vision 3.60. Vision is a software package specifically designed for use with the FOSS NIRSystems Near-Infrared (NIR) laboratory and process analyzers. Vision 3.60 replaces earlier versions of Vision and offers support for the latest NIR laboratory and process hardware.
The main new features in Vision 3.60:
- Vision 3.60 is 64 bit compatible. Vision can now be installed and run on both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- Vision 3.60 supports the NIRS DS2500 Analyzer
If you are a current user of the FOSS Vision software, please contact us for more information and/or a complete list of new features appearing in version 3.60.
The FOSS Vision software is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and supports PAT through numerous process analysis options and process communication capabilities. The software has an extensive security system with multiple access levels, secure data archiving and report generation as well as database and spreadsheet compatibility. Vision comes with a user-friendly electronic manual with tutorials and data for self taught hands-on method development and software operation.
If you enjoyed this article sign-up to receive our bi-weekly email newsletter:
- Italy’s pharma market slump: revenue decline to continue, warns GlobalData (21 May 2013)
- Largest-ever global survey of 1,273 women in 12 countries reveals women with advanced breast cancer feel left out of the breast cancer movement (21 May 2013)
- Scientists identify molecular trigger for Alzheimer’s disease (20 May 2013)
- Elan announces transactions: decisively transforming the company (20 May 2013)
- Verona Pharma: ATS Sunday poster presentations (20 May 2013)
ABB Analytical Measurements | Analytik Jena AG | Aptalis Pharmaceutical Technologies | ASM - Aerosl-Service AG | Azbil BioVigilant, Inc. | B&W Tek, Inc. | Bio-Optronics, Inc. | bioMérieux | BioTrends – Archilex SA | BMG LABTECH GmbH | Bruker Daltonik GmbH | CAMO Software AS | Catalent Pharma Solutions | Chemical Plant Equipment | Chemspec Europe Ltd | CI Precision | Dow Chemical Company Ltd | DSM Biologics | FOSS NIRSystems, Inc. | GE Analytical Instruments | GenScript USA Inc. | Gerresheimer Group | HACH LANGE GMBH | HAMAMATSU PHOTONICS EUROPE | I Holland Limited | IDBS | IONIMED Analytik GmbH | Lonza | MPI Research | Natoli Engineering Company, Inc. | PANalytical B.V. | Patheon Inc | ReAgent | Roche | Siemens AG | Sirius Analytical Instruments Ltd | TSI | Waters Corporation |