- Cancer Biology
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & Rapid Micro Methods (RMMs)
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) & Quality by Design (QbD)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Latest News
- About us
- Contact us
FOSS releases new version of Vision
Publication date: 8 November 2012
Author(s): FOSS NIRSystems Inc.
FOSS NIRSystems, Inc. has introduced Vision 3.60. Vision is a software package specifically designed for use with the FOSS NIRSystems Near-Infrared (NIR) laboratory and process analyzers. Vision 3.60 replaces earlier versions of Vision and offers support for the latest NIR laboratory and process hardware.
The main new features in Vision 3.60:
- Vision 3.60 is 64 bit compatible. Vision can now be installed and run on both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- Vision 3.60 supports the NIRS DS2500 Analyzer
If you are a current user of the FOSS Vision software, please contact us for more information and/or a complete list of new features appearing in version 3.60.
The FOSS Vision software is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and supports PAT through numerous process analysis options and process communication capabilities. The software has an extensive security system with multiple access levels, secure data archiving and report generation as well as database and spreadsheet compatibility. Vision comes with a user-friendly electronic manual with tutorials and data for self taught hands-on method development and software operation.