- The magazine
- Cancer Biology
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & Rapid Micro Methods (RMMs)
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) & Quality by Design (QbD)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – May 2014
- Biochemical assays for screening workshop – July 2014
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – November 2014
- 3D cell based assays: Advanced workshop – November 2013
- Chemical Biology, Drug Discovery & Screening workshop – October 2013
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – June 2013
- Biochemical Assays Workshop – April 2013
- Biochemical Assays Workshop 2012
- Pharma industry events
- About us
- Contact us
Publication date: 8 November 2012
Author(s): FOSS NIRSystems Inc.
FOSS releases new version of Vision
FOSS NIRSystems, Inc. has introduced Vision 3.60. Vision is a software package specifically designed for use with the FOSS NIRSystems Near-Infrared (NIR) laboratory and process analyzers. Vision 3.60 replaces earlier versions of Vision and offers support for the latest NIR laboratory and process hardware.
The main new features in Vision 3.60:
- Vision 3.60 is 64 bit compatible. Vision can now be installed and run on both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- Vision 3.60 supports the NIRS DS2500 Analyzer
If you are a current user of the FOSS Vision software, please contact us for more information and/or a complete list of new features appearing in version 3.60.
The FOSS Vision software is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and supports PAT through numerous process analysis options and process communication capabilities. The software has an extensive security system with multiple access levels, secure data archiving and report generation as well as database and spreadsheet compatibility. Vision comes with a user-friendly electronic manual with tutorials and data for self taught hands-on method development and software operation.
ABB Analytical Measurement Analytik Jena AG Azbil BioVigilant, Inc. B&W Tek, Inc. bioMérieux BMG LABTECH GmbH Bruker Daltonik GmbH CAMO Software AS Catalent Pharma Solutions Chemspec Europe Ltd CI Precision Dow Chemical Company Ltd EUROGENTEC FOSS NIRSystems, Inc. GE Analytical Instruments Gerresheimer Group I Holland Limited IDBS IONICON Analytik GmbH LI-COR Biosciences Lonza Natoli Engineering Company, Inc. Pall Life Sciences Patheon Inc PhyNexus, Inc. ReAgent Roche Sirius Analytical Instruments Ltd Vala Sciences Veltek Associates Inc. Waters Corporation