- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & RMMs
- NIR, PAT & QbD
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Events & Workshops
Black Swan Analysis has added to its Epiomic Epidemiology series of reports with Atopic Dermatitis forecast in 17 major markets 2015-2025
1 December 2015 • Author: Black Swan Analysis
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Atopic Dermatitis Forecast in 17 Major Markets 2015-2025” report to their offering.
Atopic Dermatitis, also known as eczema, is a common disorder of the epidermis of the skin causing dryness, itchiness, red rashes, inflammation, sores and blisters. It occurs mostly in early childhood and can develop from exposure to allergens and irritants, such as dust mites, pollen, peanuts and so forth. The prognosis for most patients is improvement in symptoms, and by adulthood it may disappear altogether.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Atopic Dermatitis across 17 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Turkey, Mexico, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Poland, Russia and China) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of severity, location and IgE levels of Atopic Dermatitis, to name a few. The report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Atopic Dermatitis have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Reason to Buy:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Atopic Dermatitis’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Atopic Dermatitis and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Atopic Dermatitis’s prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Atopic Dermatitis which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Atopic Dermatitis patients.
Key Topics Covered:
- List of Tables and Figures
- Key Co-Morbid Conditions / Features associated with the Disease
- Atopic Syndrome Inheritance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kdk7fm/epiomic
ABB Analytical Measurement ACD/Labs ADInstruments Ltd Advanced Analytical Technologies GmbH Analytik Jena AG Astell Scientific Ltd B&W Tek Bachem AG Bibby Scientific Limited Bio-Rad Laboratories BioNavis Ltd Biopharma Group Black Swan Analysis Limited CAPSUGEL NV Charles Ischi AG | Kraemer Elektronik Cherwell Laboratories CI Precision Cobalt Light Systems Coulter Partners CPC Biotech srl Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA DiscoverX Edinburgh Instruments Enterprise System Partners (ESP) Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing EUROGENTEC F.P.S. Food and Pharma Systems Srl GE Analytical Instruments IDBS JEOL Europe L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH Lab M Ltd. LabWare Linkam Scientific Instruments Limited MA Business Metrohm Molins Technologies Multicore Dynamics Ltd Nanosurf New England Biolabs, Inc. Ocean Optics Panasonic Biomedical Sales Europe B.V. PerkinElmer Inc ReAgent Russell Finex Limited Source BioScience Takara Clontech Tornado Spectral Systems Tuttnauer Viavi Solutions, Inc Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group Wickham Laboratories Limited Xylem Analytics YMC Europe GmbH Yusen Logistics