- The magazine
Add/update your company
Increase your company's profile, drive traffic to your website & boost your search engine ranking.
Catalent Pharma Solutions
14 Schoolhouse Road
New Jersey 08873
Tel: +1 732.537.6200
Other contact details
For all locations click here >>
Catalyst + Talent. Our name combines these ideas. From drug and biologic development services to delivery technologies to supply solutions, we are the catalyst for your success. With over 75 years of experience, we have the deepest expertise, the broadest offerings and the most innovative technologies to help you get more molecules to market faster, enhance product performance and provide superior, reliable manufacturing and packaging results.
We serve thousands of innovators, large and small, in over 100 markets including 36 of the top 50 biotech companies and 49 of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies. Our team of over 1,000 talented scientists supports 40% of recent new drug approvals and our 24 global sites make or package over 100 billion units annually. Our significant intellectual property includes over 1,200 patents and patent applications.
Whether you are looking for a single, tailored solution or multiple answers throughout your product’s lifecycle, we can improve the total value of your treatments—from discovery to market and beyond.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied.™
With our broad range of expert services – including analytical, biologics, pre-formulation, and formulation – we drive faster, more efficient development timelines and produce better products. Our robust GPEx® mammalian cell line engineering technology accelerates large molecule drugs from discovery to clinic and our unique Optiform™ technology ensures maximum API optimization. With our deep expertise and our extensive formulation capabilities in oral dose forms, controlled release, inhaled dose forms and softgel technologies, we can solve even the most complex bioavailability, solubility, and permeability challenges.
We are a world leader in drug delivery solutions with a proven track record of helping our customers create better treatments by boosting bioavailability, solubility, and permeability; improving ease and route of administration; and increasing patient compliance. Our unique delivery technologies – including softgel solutions, Liqui-Gels® capsules and Vegicaps® capsules, Zydis® and Lyopan ® fast-dissolve, controlled release, including OSDrC® Optidose™ optimized dose delivery, and inhaled dose forms – improve how products work in and for patients.
As a seamless extension of your supply chain, we have the technology and expertise to offer global, integrated manufacturing and packaging solutions to take your product from design, to clinical trial, to plant, and to pharmacy. We manufacture oral, sterile and inhaled dose forms, produce biologics for pre-clinical and clinical studies, and are the recognized leader in both biotechnology product packaging and the design and development of proprietary innovations such as the RxBarrier+™ compliance package and DelPouch® technology. As the largest provider of packaging services to the pharmaceutical industry, we are globally positioned to serve all your commercial packaging needs.
Listed in categories
- Catalent extends development and analytical solutions capabilities in Swindon, UK
- A panel discussion with Catalent and industry experts
- A case study by Catalent expert to be presented at PDA Annual Meeting
- BASF and Catalent join forces to solve bioavailability challenges
- Around the World in 80 ways - Catalent expert to present on clinical distribution supply chain at 2012 ISPE Japan
- Catalent expert invited to share formulation development expertise at Aerosol School
- Oral lipid-based drug delivery solutions to meet complex bioavailability challenges presented by two global Catalent experts at AAPS workshop
- Nascent and Catalent sign cancer antibody development deal
- Advantages of Blow/Fill/Seal Technology presented at German Pharma Congress by Catalent expert
- Catalent case study presented on achieiving Biological Assay at IBC's Biological Assay Development, Validation & Maintenance Conference Workshop
- Biosimilars webinar presented by Catalent expert for the pharmaceutical education and research institute
- Catalent expert gives working group update at extractables and leachables conference in Baltimore, USA
- Catalent announces winners of Global Academic Competition for Life Science Leaders of Tomorrow
- Catalent enters agreement to sell its U.S. commercial packaging operations
- Catalent increased sterile fill-finish manufacturing capacity at its Research Triangle Park facility in NC
- Catalent expert conducts workshop on Solid Dosage Forms
- Catalent and Bend Research partner to provide integrated solutions for oral controlled-release technologies
- Recent advances in controlled release, solubility, and ODT applications presented by Catalent expert
- Catalent expert will present at the "Drug Development Decisions: The NDA Simulation Workshop" for the PERI
- Catalent announces cell line sales agreement with CEVEC
- Oral drug delivery for Macromolecules using softgel lipid delivery systems to be presented by Catalent expert
- Catalent makes major investment to expand inhalation capabilities in Research Triangle Park, NC
- Catalent announces major China expansion with two new facilities for Softgel Technologies and Clinical Supply Solutions businesses