- The magazine
- Cancer Biology
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & Rapid Micro Methods (RMMs)
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) & Quality by Design (QbD)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – May 2014
- Biochemical assays for screening workshop – July 2014
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – November 2014
- 3D cell based assays: Advanced workshop – November 2013
- Chemical Biology, Drug Discovery & Screening workshop – October 2013
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – June 2013
- Biochemical Assays Workshop – April 2013
- Biochemical Assays Workshop 2012
- Pharma industry events
- About us
- Contact us
Tel: +1 919-226-3200
Patheon is the leading publicly listed provider of drug development and manufacturing services to global pharmaceutical, biotechnology and specialty pharmaceutical companies. The company’s strategic vision is to become the industry’s best provider of pharmaceutical development and manufacturing services.
Patheon’s global manufacturing network includes approximately 4,400 employees providing services at 11 manufacturing facilities and eight development centers across North America and Europe.
The company enables its customers to bring drug candidates from pre-clinical stages through to clinical trials, the NDA approval process and, if approved, commercial manufacturing. Patheon’s development and commercial manufacturing capabilities cover primarily prescription (Rx) products in solid, semi-solid and liquid dosage forms, as well as specialized capabilities in high-potency, cephalosporin, controlled/sustained release and sterile manufacturing, including aseptic filling and lyophilization.
The pharmaceutical industry is growing and, compared with other industries, is in the early stages of adopting manufacturing and development outsourcing strategies. Many global pharma, biotech and specialty pharma companies are relying on the services of contract product development and commercial manufacturing companies to help them meet growing demand and bring new drugs to market more quickly.
Patheon is the established leader in this relatively new segment of the pharmaceutical industry. With a wide range of manufacturing capabilities and significant scale in the world’s two largest pharmaceutical markets – the United States and Europe – the company is uniquely positioned to serve as a strategic global manufacturing partner to the industry’s leading innovators.
Patheon serves approximately 300 clients, including all of the world’s 20 largest pharmaceutical companies, 10 of the 20 largest biotech companies and nine of the 20 largest specialty pharmaceutical companies.
Listed in categories
Add/update your company
Increase your company's profile, drive traffic to your website & boost your search engine ranking.Add your company Update an existing listing