- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & RMMs
- NIR, PAT & QbD
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Events & Workshops
Azbil BioVigilant, Inc.
With headquarters in Tucson, Arizona, Azbil BioVigilant invented instantaneous microbial detection technology to address environmental monitoring needs in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, and beyond. Azbil BioVigilant’s IMD systems detect – instantaneously and in real-time – particle count, size, and biological status. Unlike other rapid microbial methods, Azbil BioVigilant’s optically-based systems require no staining, no reagents, no waiting period, and little human intervention. The company holds 19 patents with an additional 37 applications pending.
Azbil BioVigilant’s parent company is the azbil Group, part of the TOPIX Mid400 traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. The azbil Group consists of Azbil Corporation and its affiliate and subsidiary companies. The azbil Group has operations in 15 countries worldwide and more than 8,000 employees. For detailed information, visit www.azbil.com.
- PDA Annual Global Conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology - 22-23 October 2012, Bethesda, MD