- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & RMMs
- NIR, PAT & QbD
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Events & Workshops
Tel: +44 1962 841092
The Biopharma Group as a whole is made up of Biopharma Process Systems (BPS), Biopharma Technologies Ltd (BTL) and Biopharma Technologies France (BTF - www.biopharmatech.fr). We also have a division in the USA (BTLLC) that works in close association with our product partners SP Scientific.
Established in 1989, BPS is a leading supplier of equipment to pharmaceutical, biotech and process industries in the UK, Ireland and France, with a specialisation in freeze drying, solvent removal/ evaporation (Genevac) and high pressure homogenisation technologies and the related equipment.
Our aim is to provide you with equipment and services that best meet your process requirements and to remain on-hand for advice and assistance you might need thereafter. The key to our success is years of experience in the processing industries and an in-depth knowledge of the equipment we supply. We have an experienced independent consultancy department which, when combined with strong links to our suppliers and our in house service & maintenance department, enables us to support you throughout the life of your equipment.
In partnership with our suppliers:
- SP Scientific (Genevac, Virtis, FTS, Hull)
- K Control Corp.
- Edwards Pumps
BTL – Independent Expertise in Consultancy, Analysis, Training and R&D
The Biopharma Technology Ltd. division was established in 1997 to provide independent contract research, analysis, process reviews, product and cycle development services, training and analytical instrumentation to the global biopharmaceutical and related industries. We have decades of experience in the application of all aspects of freeze drying technology and have successfully processed over 1000 substances on behalf of clients.
Together with our knowledge of pilot-scale and industrial freeze-dryers we offer a uniquely comprehensive service and training courses covering all aspects of freeze-drying from pre-formulation through to full-scale production and dried product analysis.
We aim to meet the precise needs of our customer’s projects, and will agree a work program and a budget that is appropriate to the size and stage of your project. We are happy to run a single cycle or individual analysis for our clients, or agree a complete formulation development program with you. Our philosophy is to augment your in-house expertise and work with you to make your project a success.
BTL are committed to providing a world-class service to our customers. We seek to ensure all our practices are controlled, safe and reliable for staff, customers and the products we handle. Therefore we have adopted a Quality Management System which ensures our laboratory, documentation and health and safety practices are of the highest standard. The Quality Management System ensures compliance with ISO 9001.
Biopharma in France combines elements from equipment sales and service in addition to having access to the expertise of the consultancy division, giving our French speaking client base a one stop option, while Biopharma in the USA is focused on freeze drying, analytical equipment and analytical services.
Ask the experts first... Call Biopharma now on +44 (0)1962 841092.
- CHI Pep Talk 2016 – San Diego, USA – 18th-21st January 2016
- 3rd DMPK Symposium – Loughborough, UK – 8th-9th February 2016
- SCT Fac de Pharma – Lille, France – 15th-17th February 2016
- BioWales – Cardiff, Wales – 1st-2nd March 2016
- 5th RSC SCI Symposium on Iron Channels (Drug Discovery) – Cambridge, UK – 14th-15th March 2016
- Research & Innovation: Advances for Drug Discovery – Nottingham – 23rd March 2016
- Forum Labo – Lyon, France – 30th – 31st March 2016
Listed in categories
- How the use of placebos in freeze-drying enables cost efficiencies in process & cycle development
- Preserving blood – why we need to look at new options
- High Pressure Homogenisation & the next generation of drug delivery: Liposomes
- How to avoid residual solvent when drying reverse phase HPLC fractions and prevent the formation of gums and oils.
- How & why to build a QbD process to optimise the efficiency of your freeze drying projects
- How the implementation of Exalt™ for evaporative crystallisation studies improves stability and controlled delivery in drug development.
- How to get the best out of your high pressure homogeniser