- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & RMMs
- NIR, PAT & QbD
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Events & Workshops
Yusen Logistics fully understands the specialist requirements of the global healthcare supply chain and never forgets that this supply chain is about supplying patients on a time critical basis.
We have invested heavily over the past 25 years in specialist resources and expertise and growth is set to continue as more manufacturers buy into our award-winning services.
We provide a comprehensive portfolio of global supply chain solutions for the healthcare industry, enabling customers to select the specific service elements that deliver maximum benefits to their business from both a service and cost perspective.
Our flexible, dedicated, GDP compliant solutions ensure complete product integrity, legislative compliance and exceptional customer service to industry sector clients of all sizes.
Solutions range from delivery of raw materials into manufacturing, to delivery of finished drugs of all classes and equipment, to in-market distributors, hospitals, pharmacies and surgeries.
Whether modelling and executing complex global and pan-European solutions, or providing regional operations, Yusen Logistics has the specialist expertise, resources and NYK backing to support the healthcare supply chain by air, sea, road and rail.
The company's European region employs some 4,300 employees and operates 76 facilities with over 700,000 m2 of warehousing space throughout Europe, from Spain to Russia. The global headquarters of Yusen Logistics is Tokyo, with other regional headquarters for East Asia, South Asia/Oceania and the Americas
- 14-17 April, Logipharma 2015, Montreux
- 2 July, Cost-saving Efficiencies of optimising end to end supply chains, London
Listed in categories
- Yusen Logistics’ award-winning Pharma Superhighway set to pass 1.25 million pallet milestone in 2015
- Case study: Optimising international flows delivers step-change for global pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Yusen expands collaborative pharma network servicing final mile distribution throughout Europe
- Yusen Logistics expands air freight forwarding operations in Mexico
- Yusen Logistics opens Global Pharma Airfreight Gateway at Amsterdam Schiphol
- Yusen Logistics UK launches direct own consolidation services from UK to China
- Yusen Logistics builds Logistics Center to expand service in Mexico auto market
- Yusen Logistics makes major investments at Duisburg-Rheinhausen site
- Yusen Logistics strengthens presence in Mexico with new branch in Guadalajara
- Yusen Logistics Indonesia acquires highest standard of quality certification for pharmaceuticals transportation
- Yusen Logistics assists Boeing with hurricane Matthew relief aid
- Yusen Logistics expands its European network with launch in Switzerland
- Yusen Logistics Russia LLC launches air import consolidation services in Moscow and St. Petersburg