- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & RMMs
- NIR, PAT & QbD
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Events & Workshops
F.P.S. Food and Pharma Systems Srl
Tel: +39 031 543429
Fax: +39 031 540885
Other contact details
- Plant and R&D center: Via Romagnoli, 3 – I-29017 Fiorenzuola d’Arda (PC) – Italy
Tel. +39 0523 984930 – Fax 0523 240218
FPS is specialized in fine size reduction equipment and containment systems for many industrial applications. Containment is a general approach, allowing us to propose solutions starting from clean rooms up to isolators for sterile or HPAPI manufacturing needs.
Containment is an issue more and more addressed by authorities and companies in fine chemical and pharmaceutical industries with increasing demand also in energy, aerospace, food and cosmetic applications. Product protection, as well as environment and operator protection, is the driving requirements in new projects or in equipment re-vamping.
We offer a complete range of containment systems that satisfies all possible needs and requirements. Our approach to a containment system is to discuss with the end user the specific needs in terms of protection, quality, and productivity in order to identify the equipment that best fits the specifications:
- Laminar flow booths, for small volumes protections
- Pack-off, to safely discharge and pack powders
- Cleanrooms, as general operation environment
- Local extraction arms, to reduce dust generation in general applications
- Isolators, for highest protection levels (sterile and HPAPI for many chemical and pharmaceutical operations including: powder charging, powder drying, sampling activities, powder grinding and jet milling, powder and liquid filling, tabletting, dispensing, final discharge and packing in-process controlling and recording)
FPS micronization technology considers both fluid jet mills and mechanical mills to assure the widest fine grinding capabilities. FPS process experts are available to define the most suitable configuration for your fine grinding needs.
FPS product range is made of three technologies: Spiral JetMill, QMill and PinMill.
Spiral jet mill technology is suggested for target particle size distributions of less than 3?m, while QMill or PinMill technology is suitable for PSD in the range 30-100?m.
FPS R&D center, (recently re-modernized and expanded with a new test center equipped in order to execute short to medium duration micronization technical tests) is available for all possible kind of collaborations: our commitment is not only to improve our own know-how and process equipment, but also to face your new challenges to serve the chemical and pharmaceutical world. The availability of a controlled contamination room ISO8 - if required - allows product and operator protection. Safety devices and interlocks for operations under controlled Nitrogen atmosphere. As an alternative, it is possible to execute test at our Customers premises. This is desirable when particular process conditions need to be met.
We can rent the equipment and assure the necessary technical support.
In 2016 you can visit FPS at:
- Pharma Congress (Germany - Dusseldorf) 12/13 April – stand 74
- Pharmintech (Italy - Bologna) 13/15 April – stand 19 C38
- Powtech (Germany - Nuremberg) 19/21 April - stand 1-542
- Interphex Japan (Japan -Tokio) 28 June - 01 July
- Iran Pharma Expo (Iran – Tehran) 14/16 September- stand 135
- CPhI WorldWide (Spain - Barcelona) 04/06 October - stand 2D35
- PharmaTech Expo Kiev (Ukraine – Kiev) 18/20 October
- 2nd Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Summit (Germany – Berlin) 03/04 November
- HPAPI World Congress (Switzerland - Basilea) 16 November – stand 33
- Convegno ASCCA CleanTech (Italy – Milan) 07/08 November
- Maghreb Pharma Expo (Algerie – Algeri) 15/17 November – stand F07
- Pharmtech (Russian Fed.- Mosca) 22/25 November
- CPhI India (India - Mumbai) 21/23 November – stand AC21
And in 2017 FPS will be present at:
- FarmaForum (Spain – Barcelona) 01/02 March
- Powtech 2017 (Germany – Nuremberg) 26/28 September
- Expoquimia (Spain – Barcelona) 02/06 October
Listed in categories