- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & RMMs
- NIR, PAT & QbD
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Events & Workshops
Lab M Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0) 161 820 3833
Established in 1971, Lab M specialises in microbiological culture media and became a Neogen Company in August 2015.
Lab M has an international reputation for the quality of its dehydrated culture media, which is available in various formats to support workflows and streamline efficiencies across different microbiology laboratories.
Lab M’s products include:
- Harlequin™ chromogenic media
- μPREP™ ready-to-reconstitute media
- Pinnacle™ pre-poured plates
- Captivate™ antibody coated paramagnetic particles for immunomagnetic separation (IMS)
- NutriTone™ peptones range
- OrganoTone™ media constituents
Lab M is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003 for the design, manufacture and supply of microbiological culture media, antibiotic supplements and diagnostic products. Lab M’s products for the clinical market are supplied in compliance with the European IVD directive and carry the CE mark. Lab M’s QC laboratory holds BS EN ISO 17025 accreditation by UKAS for the physical and microbiological performance testing of ready-to-use Pinnacle™ media range.
Listed in categories
- No related posts found