- Articles by Topic
- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & Rapid Micro Methods (RMMs)
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) & Quality by Design (QbD)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Latest News
- Contact us
Print magazine: FREE*
Digital version: FREE
European Pharmaceutical Review is published bi-monthly.
All subscriptions include online membership, giving you access to the magazine and exclusive content.
The leading technical journal for the pharmaceutical industry
With an estimated 30,000 readers worldwide, European Pharmaceutical Review is the leading publication for information on technologies in drug discovery and manufacturing.
Published bi-monthly, every issue offers a high level of technical and business contributions from the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions, coupled with a variety of exciting new features including interviews, updates and profiles.
- What’s in the next issue & editorial schedule
- Find out how to contribute
- Read our notes for authors
- Explore our special editions & supplements
- Issue #1 2015 – Digital edition
- The cost of drug counterfeiting
- Turkey: A rising star in the pharmaceutical industry
- TandAbs: potent and well-manufacturable bi-specific antibodies for immunooncology
- Continued process verification – a challenge for the pharmaceutical industry?
- Evaluating inhaler performance using idealised throats
- The role of water activity in the microbial stability of non-sterile pharmaceutical drug products
- Raman Spectroscopy: In-depth focus 2015
- Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (NIR): In-depth focus 2015
ABB Analytical Measurement Analytik Jena AG Black Swan Analysis Limited CAMO Software AS Cherwell Laboratories Cobalt Light Systems Coulter Partners EUROGENTEC GE Analytical Instruments Hyglos GmbH IDBS IONICON Analytik GmbH Natoli Engineering Company, Inc. ReAgent Thermo Fisher Scientific Waters Corporation