- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & Rapid Micro Methods (RMMs)
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) & Quality by Design (QbD)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Latest News
- Contact us
Print magazine: FREE*
Digital version: FREE
European Pharmaceutical Review is published bi-monthly.
All subscriptions include online membership, giving you access to the magazine and exclusive content.
The leading technical journal for the pharmaceutical industry
With an estimated 30,000 readers worldwide, European Pharmaceutical Review is the leading publication for information on technologies in drug discovery and manufacturing.
Published bi-monthly, every issue offers a high level of technical and business contributions from the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions, coupled with a variety of exciting new features including interviews, updates and profiles.
- What’s in the next issue & editorial schedule
- Find out how to contribute
- Read our notes for authors
- Explore our special editions & supplements
- Issue #6 2014 – Digital edition
- Screening: In-depth focus 2014
- PAT: In-depth focus 2014
- Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Laboratories
- Your next clinical biomarker will be assayed by mass spectrometry….or not!
- SLAS2015 : Promises Information, Innovation and Connections
- Review of regulatory changes impacting on pharamceutical microbiology
- Imaging for decision-making in drug discovery and early development
- Advance with IFPAC pathway to quality manufacturing
- The evolving field of PCR : which method will you choose?
- Cocrystals : defining the opportunity