- The magazine
- Cancer Biology
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & Rapid Micro Methods (RMMs)
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) & Quality by Design (QbD)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – May 2014
- Biochemical assays for screening workshop – July 2014
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – November 2014
- 3D cell based assays: Advanced workshop – November 2013
- Chemical Biology, Drug Discovery & Screening workshop – October 2013
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – June 2013
- Biochemical Assays Workshop – April 2013
- Biochemical Assays Workshop 2012
- Pharma industry events
- About us
- Contact us
Notes for authors
Editorial acceptance form
Before publishing your article, we must be in receipt of your signed acceptance form.
Articles should be written in the English language.
Please avoid commercial bias in the article. Only refer to individual products/processes if it is essential to support the technical content of the text.
Unless stated otherwise, your article should be no less than 1500 words and no more than 2500 words, not including captions or references.
References should be numbered and listed at the end of your copy.
Images, graphs and tables
Any digital images must be high resolution: at least 300 dpi and saved in either a JPEG or TIFF format as separate files, not embedded in a MS Word document or similar.
Author’s biography & photograph
Please supply a brief biography and high resolution (at least 300 dpi) photograph of the author(s) to accompany your article.
The publisher reserves the right to edit any article if necessary, whilst retaining its context.
We are not a peer-reviewed publication.
Once the article has been received by us, it is not our standard practice to send a proof back to the author prior to publication.
Your cooperation on these points will ensure that your article is included at the first available opportunity and reproduced to the highest possible standard.
If you have any further queries regarding the above, please contact the Editor, Caroline Richards, on +44(0) 1959 563311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.