- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & RMMs
- NIR, PAT & QbD
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Events & Workshops
ISPE EU 2017
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Email: [email protected]
This year the ISPE 2017 Europe Annual Conference will focus on “Pharma Manufacturing 2025” and the way to achieve a modern, agile, and flexible production landscape. Prominent questions will be explored and discussed during the conference.
What will the main regulatory trends be by 2025? How will the current technology platforms evolve?
What will the required skillsets and capabilities of the future workforce be?
What does the facility of the future look like and how will operations be managed?
How can we guarantee safe supply: no counterfeits, no drug shortages?
We will take a closer look at how the following industry trends will impact the pharmaceutical industry:
• Change from small to large molecules – is Bio an over-emphasised trend?
• Complete revision of Annex 1 – a global template?
• Global harmonisation of regulation – or more barriers?
• Industry 4.0 and complete digitalised operations and full automation – is our current product design fit for being manufactured automatically?
3 April Executive Forum – The management perspective on future challenges in pharmaceutical operations
4–5 April Keynotes on Manufacturing, Aseptics, and Quality Four Tracks: Factories of the Future | Advanced Aseptic Processing | Clinical and ATMP Supply Chain | Data Integrity and GAMP |
6 April Plant Tours in the Barcelona area: Grifols, Almirall, and the Biomedical Research Park
The pre-conference Executive Forum will focus on and feature:
• Future challenges of pharma operations from an executive perspective
• Production Control Strategy: The new bridge from industry 4.0 to automation
• Metrics: The outcome of the second wave of industry pilots
• Drug Shortages: Next challenges and new regulation in France – A model for Europe?
Conference Highlights include:
• Continuous Manufacturing: A change of paradigms from the manufacturers’ perspective
• Sterile and Aseptic Manufacturing: The hot- spot of regulation and technology
• Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients: Future challenges from an API manufacturer
• Regulatory news for the commercial and clinical supply chain
• Mass Serialisation: Current experiences and best practice in implementation
• Investigational Products: An operations’ perspective on how to speed up the time to market
A special, additional track will feature he GAMP – Data Integrity programme focus from our recently sold-out Copenhagen conference.
ABB Analytical Measurement ACD/Labs ADInstruments Ltd Advanced Analytical Technologies GmbH Analytik Jena AG Astell Scientific Ltd B&W Tek Bachem AG Bibby Scientific Limited Bio-Rad Laboratories BioNavis Ltd Biopharma Group Black Swan Analysis Limited Butterworth Laboratories Ltd CAPSUGEL NV Charles Ischi AG | Kraemer Elektronik Cherwell Laboratories CI Precision Cobalt Light Systems Coulter Partners CPC Biotech srl Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA DiscoverX Edinburgh Instruments Enterprise System Partners (ESP) Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing EUROGENTEC F.P.S. Food and Pharma Systems Srl GE Analytical Instruments IDBS JEOL Europe Kaiser Optical Systems Inc. L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH Lab M Ltd. LabWare Linkam Scientific Instruments Limited MA Business Metrohm Molins Technologies Multicore Dynamics Ltd Nanosurf New England Biolabs, Inc. Ocean Optics Panasonic Biomedical Sales Europe B.V. PerkinElmer Inc ReAgent Russell Finex Limited Source BioScience Takara Clontech Tornado Spectral Systems Tuttnauer Viavi Solutions, Inc Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group Wickham Laboratories Limited Xylem Analytics YMC Europe GmbH Yusen Logistics