Issue #6 2016 – Digital version
Read the free-to-view digital version of the latest issue of European Pharmaceutical Review…
- SHOW PREVIEW: Pittcon 2017
- ONCOLOGY: The prospects of medicinal plants in the treatment of breast cancer
Osuntokun Oludare Temitope and Ogunleye Adewale Joseph, Adekunle Ajasin University
- WEBINAR REVIEW: Use of MicroNIR to optimise fluid bed drying and reduce waste at tablet compression
In association with Viavi Solutions
- RAMAN IN-DEPTH FOCUS:
With articles by: Derya Cebeci- Maltaş, Portmera Research, Fırat Yerlikaya, Elixir Pharmaceutical Research and Development Corporation, Lynne S. Taylor and Dor Ben-Amotz, Purdue University; Manuel Bautista, Federico Tosini, Marcel Schneider and Stefan Steigmiller, Novartis Pharma AG; and Sulaf Assi, Bournmouth University.
- PAT SERIES: Quality by Design for generic products: opportunities and challenges: Part 1: Dosage form design considerations
Patrick Crowley, Callum Consultancy and Sean McCrossen, IEXA100 Consulting
- SPRAY DRYING: Spray drying – various challenges, one solution?
Nikki Whitfield, Quotient Clinical
- RMMs IN-DEPTH FOCUS:
With articles from Michael J. Miller, PhD, Microbiology Consultants, LLC and rapidmicromethods.com, E. R. van den Heuvel, PhD, Eindhoven University of Technology and David Roesti, PhD, Novartis Pharmaceuticals; and Jelena Novaković Jovanović, Belgrade University.
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: The changing dynamics of the life sciences landscape
Noel Gaule, Shire
- MICROBIOLOGY SERIES: The existence of life in extreme hostile environments
Mostafa Eissa, Hikma Pharmaceuticals