Seminar: Requirements for pharmaceutical gases
Date: 29 August 2019
Particle Measuring Systems | CAS Clean-Air-Service AG
In the seminar you will learn…
Which quality requirements for pharmaceutical gases have to be met. How the quality is influenced and which regulatory conditions have to be taken into consideration. We point out what you have to consider during production and distribution systems. And subsequently take in account while operation, maintenance and monitoring system. The qualification as well as the requirements for clean gases will be examined. In this practical workshop you will learn the microbiological test of the gases and the use of the devices for particles, oil content, dew point and germ determination as well as what you have to consider when calibrating a device.
The event is aimed at all employees of the sectors
- Production in pharmaceutical companies
- Production in lab operation
- Pharmaceutical service provider
- engineering companies and plant constructors
- Quality assurance
- Hospital pharmacies that run cleanrooms, or plan and configure cleanrooms.