- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & RMMs
- NIR, PAT & QbD
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Events & Workshops
Get the green light for weighing with new analytical balances
21 March 2014 • Author: METTLER TOLEDO
Take the worry out of weighing with new balances designed to aid compliance and process security.
METTLER TOLEDO’s Excellence analytical balances ensure daily weighing tasks are easy and error-free thanks to intelligent quality management features.
- Stamp out static – StaticDetect™ measures electrostatic charges on containers and samples in the weighing chamber, warning if process tolerances are exceeded. These can be discharged effectively with a new compact point electrode accessory.
- Your balance’s status at a glance – StatusLight™ indicates clearly with colours if it is safe to start weighing. Green shows the balance is level and routine calibration and testing are up to date. Warnings are shown in yellow and errors in red.
- Take full control – LabX laboratory software provides flexible SOP user guidance on the balance touchscreen. Automatic data handling, calculations and report generation eliminate transcription errors and assure full traceability.
Find out more about taking the worry out of weighing – and discover how you could win a trip to see the Northern lights!
You can also download white papers and view videos on balance management, static and data integrity simply visit www.mt.com/green-light
Alternatively see the balance in action and book your demonstration today – simply email [email protected] or call 0116 234 5095. Plus you will receive a free pocket mouse with every demo.
ABB Analytical Measurement ACD/Labs ADInstruments Ltd Advanced Analytical Technologies GmbH Analytik Jena AG Astell Scientific Ltd B&W Tek Bachem AG Bibby Scientific Limited Bio-Rad Laboratories BioNavis Ltd Biopharma Group Black Swan Analysis Limited Charles Ischi AG | Kraemer Elektronik Cherwell Laboratories CI Precision Cobalt Light Systems Coulter Partners CPC Biotech srl Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA DiscoverX Edinburgh Instruments Enterprise System Partners (ESP) EUROGENTEC F.P.S. Food and Pharma Systems Srl IDBS JEOL Europe L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH Lab M Ltd. LabWare Linkam Scientific Instruments Limited Molins Technologies Multicore Dynamics Ltd Nanosurf New England Biolabs, Inc. Panasonic Biomedical Sales Europe B.V. PerkinElmer Inc ReAgent Russell Finex Limited Source BioScience Takara Clontech Tornado Spectral Systems Tuttnauer Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group Wickham Laboratories Limited Xylem Analytics YMC Europe GmbH Yusen Logistics