From our latest issue...
- Paving the way to a bright future for single-use bioprocessing
- Compulsory licenses in Germany: a tool for licensing negotiations?
- Aseptic containment strategies to meet challenges of processing new highly toxic and biologically hazardous sterile medicinal products and therapies
- Preparing for a no-deal Brexit
- Open data policies in proteomics are starting to revolutionise the field
- Biotechpharma to expand process development and GMP manufacturing capacity to 5,000 L
- Merck recognised with INTERPHEX Exhibitor Award for Best New Product
- 3M Drug Delivery Systems relocates UK R&D to new, state-of-the-art facility
- Setting the standard for water quality measurement and control
- At Interphex 2019, Telstar promotes breakthrough developments in freeze-drying technology