From our latest issue...
- Paving the way to a bright future for single-use bioprocessing
- Compulsory licenses in Germany: a tool for licensing negotiations?
- Aseptic containment strategies to meet challenges of processing new highly toxic and biologically hazardous sterile medicinal products and therapies
- Preparing for a no-deal Brexit
- Open data policies in proteomics are starting to revolutionise the field
- Sartorius introduces Cubis II modular laboratory balances
- CPhI North America: FPS confirm their presence for 2019
- Forum LABO PARIS reveals the nominees in the 2019 Innovation Awards
- Watson-Marlow expert Dr. Sade Mokuolu to present Biomanufacturing Masterclass at INTERPHEX 2019
- Industry experts combine to create safer intravenous delivery