- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & RMMs
- NIR, PAT & QbD
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Events & Workshops
10th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Email: [email protected]
After a successful conference of Pharmaceutica 2016, Conference Series LLC is currently bringing forth “10th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems” (Pharmaceutica 2017) slated on March 13-15, 2017 at London, UK. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and help you to better understand how to develop the right formulation and delivery strategy with a strong scientific, clinical and commercial mind set and how innovative scientific techniques, emerging technologies and innovative devices can transform formulation and drug delivery.
- 300+ Participation (70% Industry: 30% Academia)
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
- Arwyn Tomos Jones, Cardiff University, Cardiff
- Dimitrios Lamprou, Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences, UK
- Khuloud Al-Jamal, King’s College London, UK
- Wafa Al-Jamal, University of East Anglia, Norwich
- Pre-Formulation & Formulation Aspects
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Drugs
- Computer-Aided Drug Design (CADD)
- Routes of Drug Delivery
- Nanoparticulate Drug Delivery Systems
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Smart Drug Delivery Systems
- Biomaterials in Drug Delivery
- Vaccine Drug Delivery Systems
- Medical Devices for Drug Delivery
- Peptides and Protein Drug Delivery
- Global Drug Delivery Policy
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- Make sales
- Debut new products
- Profile your brand
- Meet new business partners and suppliers
- Develop key relationships
- Educate healthcare, pharma and biotech institutions and academia
Who you will meet?
- Drug Delivery
- Drug Development
- Delivery Devices
- New Products
- Process R&D
- Bio manufacturing
- Solid State Chemistry
- Analytical Development
- Product Enhancement
Who should sponsor?
- Analytical Services
- Formulation Development
- Drug Delivery Technologies
- Full service CRO
- Preformulation testing
Why you should attend?
- Get to the heart of why formulation and delivery strategies fail. Dissect the challenges before looking for concrete solutions.
- Discover how advances in the sector are impacting both large and small molecule drugs.
- Explore tried and tested routes to improve bioavailability.
- Understand how to develop the right formulation and delivery strategy with a strong scientific, clinical and commercial mind set.
- Discover the latest innovations in drug delivery device and how scientific formulation advancements are being implemented in practice.
- Be inspired by innovative case studies and realise the potential impact on your formulation or delivery processes.
- Engage in the exciting event format, with round tables, panels, showcases, speed networking and multiple conference tracks.
- Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer-to peer round tables.
- Hear more perspectives in one place – from large medium and small organisations from pharma, biotech and academia.
ABB Analytical Measurement ACD/Labs ADInstruments Ltd Advanced Analytical Technologies GmbH Analytik Jena AG Astell Scientific Ltd B&W Tek Bachem AG Bibby Scientific Limited Bio-Rad Laboratories BioNavis Ltd Biopharma Group Black Swan Analysis Limited Charles Ischi AG | Kraemer Elektronik Cherwell Laboratories CI Precision Cobalt Light Systems Coulter Partners CPC Biotech srl Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA DiscoverX Edinburgh Instruments Enterprise System Partners (ESP) EUROGENTEC F.P.S. Food and Pharma Systems Srl IDBS JEOL Europe L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH Lab M Ltd. LabWare Linkam Scientific Instruments Limited Metrohm Molins Technologies Multicore Dynamics Ltd Nanosurf New England Biolabs, Inc. Panasonic Biomedical Sales Europe B.V. PerkinElmer Inc ReAgent Russell Finex Limited Source BioScience Takara Clontech Tornado Spectral Systems Tuttnauer Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group Wickham Laboratories Limited Xylem Analytics YMC Europe GmbH Yusen Logistics