- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & RMMs
- NIR, PAT & QbD
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
Tel: +33 1 64 54 13 00
Fax: +33 1 69 09 07 21
World leader in spectroscopic instrumentation, HORIBA Scientific features high performance fast Raman systems, high sensitivity spectrofluorometers with pulsed & phase lifetime and the smallest spot size EDXRF analyzers of the market. The elemental division line supports a full range of ICP-AES instruments as well as GD-OES, C/S, O/N/H and Sulfur in oil elemental analyzers. We also propose a large range of Optical systems, gratings, high resolution spectrometers, CCD cameras but also Forensic & SPR Imagers.
Listed in categories
- Register and submit your abstract now to Label-free technologies!
- HORIBA Scientific offers KnowItAll® software for Raman spectral searching
- Bio-Day, a technology seminar focused on Life Science
- With the New LabRAM HR Evolution, Research Raman is made easy!
- HORIBA Scientific Introduces New Back-and Front- Illuminated Synapse EMCCD Camera
- HORIBA Scientific launches Swift v.2 for ultra fast, high definition confocal raman imaging
- Application Note: Raman spectroscopy of pharmaceutical ingredients under humidity controlled atmosphere