- The magazine
Add/update your company
Increase your company's profile, drive traffic to your website & boost your search engine ranking.
Tel: +41 61 316 81 11
Fax: +41 61 316 91 11
Other contact details
For Locations Worldwide click here >>
As a worldwide leader supplying the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries with biopharmaceuticals, Lonza furnishes seven different markets with state-of-the-art products, services, and research. Our customers range from professionals within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academic, and government research industries to manufacturers of consumer and health products, distributors, formulators, and service companies.
Lonza’s Seven Markets:
BioResearch: Offers groundbreaking research and quality control laboratory testing systems that include tools for microbial detection tests.
Pharma & Biotech: Provides emerging and established innovators of novel therapeutics with manufacturing expertise, advanced technologies, and high-quality products.
Nutrition: Creates branded, scientifically proven ingredients for human and animal nutrition.
Microbial Control: Provides solutions for healthy homes and workplaces with products ranging from sanitizers to industrial preservation, as well as wood and water treatment products.
Agriculture: Offers the custom manufacturing of active ingredients and agrochemical intermediates for agrochemical companies.
Materials Science: Supports many materials science industries with valued products and services.
Personal Care: Manufactures unique products and services to meet personal care development needs.
For more information about Lonza and the markets Lonza serve, please see click here >>
To view the events Lonza will be exhibiting at, click here>>
Listed in categories
- Lonza appoints Richard Ridinger as new CEO
- Lonza and Agennix sign development and manufacturing deal for production of talactoferrin
- CSIRO and Lonza partner to bring new bee silk products to the world
- Avalanche and Lonza announce global manufacturing collaboration for AAV vectors for gene therapy
- Beat In-Albon new COO of the life science ingredients sector
- Lonza and Biowa sign license agreements with FivePrime Therapeutics
- Lonza announces successful completion of new GMP suite for growing viral vaccine and gene therapy business
- Lonza expands its XS Microbial Expression Technology™ Toolbox by adding new alternative host organisms
- Lonza launches next generation GS Gene Expression System™
- Lonza awarded contract to generate clinical grade iPSCs by the NIH CRM
- Lonza and OncoMed Pharmaceuticals sign a process development and manufacturing collaboration and multi-product GS license agreement
- Join Lonza’s March webinar on endotoxin detection methods
- Lonza launches 2013-2014 BioResearch Catalog