Drug Targets In-Depth Focus 2012
In this Drug Targets In-Depth Focus: GPCR allosteric modulation: new opportunities and challenges for drug discovery; Chloride channels and cardiac arrhythmia: novel therapeutic targets?
- GPCR allosteric modulation: new opportunities and challenges for drug discovery
Patricia McDonald, Associate Scientific Director of Discovery Biology & Emmanuel Sturchler, Senior Scientist, Translational Research Institute, Scripps Florida
- Chloride channels and cardiac arrhythmia: novel therapeutic targets?
Dayue Darrel Duan, Laboratory of Cardiovascular Phenomics, the Department of Pharmacology, University of Nevada School of Medicine and colleagues
This Drug Targets In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!