Eurofins BioPharma product testing laboratories
Posted: 23 December 2014 |
The largest network of harmonised bio/pharmaceutical gross manufacturing product (GMP) testing laboratories worldwide, Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing enables companies to advance candidates from development through to commercialisation while ensuring regulatory compliance, cost effectiveness and achievement of timelines…
The most comprehensive range of large- and smallmolecule testing services
We allow clients to choose from a wide range of testing services that support all functional areas of bio/pharmaceutical drug development and manufacturing, including method development, microbiology, process validation and quality control.
Our service offerings are fully comprehensive and include the following for both small- and large-molecule drug products:
– Testing of all starting materials
– Process- and product-related impurities
– Method development and validation
– Stability and release testing
– Process/facility validation
– Virus clearance and safety
– Testing of packaging components
Our testing services include:
– Cell Banking Services
– Facility & Process Validation
– Method Development & Validation
– Molecular & Cell Biology
– Raw Materials Testing
– Release Testing
– Residuals & Impurities Testing
– Stability Testing & Storage
– Viral Clearance & Viral Safety
– Professional Scientific Staffing
We have a large global reach
Clients can work with any of our state-of-the-art facilities to receive the highest level of instrument technology and capacity to support projects of any size and scope. Our global capacity of more than 50,000 square meters among our 14 facilities spans multiple laboratory locations in Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and the United States.
In addition, we have teams of scientists placed at more than 40 client facilities throughout the US and Europe through our Professional Scientific Staffing insourcing program.
The rest of this article is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!