Issue #4 2015 – Digital edition
Posted: 3 September 2015 | European Pharmaceutical Review
In Issue #4 2015: NGS, Informatics, Spray Drying, Excipients, Rapid Methods, NIR, PAT, Regulatory Insight and much more…
- FOREWORD: The importance of good distribution practice
David Elder, GlaxoSmithKline and JPAG
- NGS: Next-generation transcriptomic analysis in cancer vascular research
Joseph W. Wragg & Roy Bicknell, University of Birmingham
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: INFORMATICS
Featuring articles from Michael H. Elliott, Atrium Research & Consulting LLC, Brittany L. Melton, University of Kansas School of Pharmacy, and David Elder, GlaxoSmithKline and JPAG.
- SPRAY DRYING: Solving solubility issues with amorphous solid dispersions
Yin-Chao Tseng, Boehringer Ingelheim
- EXCIPIENTS: The SSPC – leading the way for nextgeneration medicines manufacture
Benjamin K. Hodnett, Anita R. Maguire, Pat J. Guiry, Ake C. Rasmuson, Brian Glennon and Abina M. Crean, SSPC
- MICROBIOLOGY SERIES: Rapid methods update – revisions to a United States Pharmacopeia chapter
Michael J. Miller, Ph.D., Microbiology Consultants, LLC
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: NIR
Featuring articles from Dimuthu Jayawickrama and colleagues from Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Université de Sherbrooke Scientists Oumaima Chaib, Nicolas Abatzoglou and Ryan Gosselin.
- PAT SERIES: Predictive monitoring and control approaches in biopharmaceutical manufacturing
Cenk Undey, Tony Wang, Bryan Looze, Yingying Zheng and Myra Coufal, Amgen
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: An evaluation of pharmaceutical co-payment reforms in Spain
Jaume Puig-Junoy, Pompeu Fabra University, Beatriz G Lopez-Valcarcel & Santiago Rodríguez-Feijoó, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Issue #4 2015 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!