Guide to Testing
In this edition, five leading testing service providers explain how they cater for the pharmaceutical industry’s changing needs.
- ASSOCIATES OF CAPE COD, INC., as the pioneer of the Limulus amebocyte lysate testing methodology, specialises in bacterial endotoxin and (1→3)-ß-D-glucan detection, using Food and Drug Association-licensed chromogenic, turbidimetric and gel-clot reagent technologies.
- BUTTERWORTH LABORATORIES LTD is a UK-based contract laboratory providing analytical chemistry services to the global pharmaceutical industry in support of R&D, clinical development and licensed manufacture.
- CHARLES RIVER MICROBIAL SOLUTIONS believes data drives every decision in the lab, so ensuring it is accurate, relevant, and reliable is critical to support confident decisions on product quality and safety.
- EUROFINS’ PSS INSOURCING SOLUTIONS employs and manages full-time scientists, managers and support staff to perform a defined scope of work at a client’s facility. Project-based insourcing solutions are specifically designed to give clients laboratory services support with flexible timeframes and no worries about co-employment and other regulatory concerns, at lower costs than fixed headcounts.
- WICKHAM LABORATORIES LTD, backed by five decades of global experience in Good Manufacturing Practices / Good Laboratory Practices contract testing, is an established name in the fields of pharmaceutical and medical device contract testing, research and consultancy.
This Guide to Testing is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!