+33 (0)5 62 14 73 14
Eurofins CDMO (Contract Development & Manufacturing Organisation) helps pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies move rapidly from research stage of chemical & biological entities development to clinical stages with integrated and time-efficient services to help compress timelines to market.
From formulation screening and development, analytical development, stability studies and pre-clinical safety assessment studies to sterile and non-sterile manufacturing, IND/ IMPD and NDA/ CTD services, as well as clinical trial material including packaging and logistics, Eurofins CDMO delivers comprehensive solutions to streamline the development and manufacturing of a variety of product types, delivery systems and dosage forms.
With 13 state-of-the-art facilities in the US, Europe and India and global regulatory expertise, Eurofins CDMO provides high-quality, customised solutions for complex products and unique production processes, specialising in the development of innovative formulation technologies and solutions to enhance bioavailability and control drug release for difficult-to-formulate drug candidates.
Choose Eurofins CDMO to help you:
- Consolidate vendors to move rapidly through the drug development value chain
- Navigate complex formulation screening and development
- Accelerate process development and scale-up
- Oversee the life-cycle management of existing drugs
- Ensure regulatory compliance throughout each stage of the development cycle
- Pre-clinical Services
- Small Molecules – API Development & Manufacturing
- Small Molecules – DP Development & Manufacturing
- Biologics – DS/DP Development & Manufacturing
- DP Sterile Manufacturing
- DP Non-Sterile Manufacturing
- Clinical Trial Material, Packaging & Logistics
- Regulatory Services
Parc de Génibrat
Industriepark Zwijnaarde 7B
2395 Speakman Drive, Suite 2001
Mississauga, ON L5K 1B3