Cleaning Validation Seminar: Practical approach, strategy, qualification, monitoring, and data integrity
Date: 16 May 2019
43 Quai Rambaud
Join experts from SUEZ-Sievers Instruments and Cophaclean for a free, one-day seminar on cleaning validation. This seminar will allow you to deepen your knowledge and gain more efficiency in your cleaning processes.
During this seminar you will have the opportunity to learn:
- How to optimise your cleaning process
- Strategies for a more robust approach to cleaning
- How to determine parameters, cleaning agents and feasibility
- How to choose analytical methods and combine TOC and Conductivity in one analysis
- How to check your processes in real time, from lab measurements to online measurements
- How to manage reports and measurements as part of Data Integrity
This seminar will be conducted in English and French.
Learn more about the event and register here.