CAMO Software User Meeting 2015 to take place in Prague
Posted: 16 March 2015 | CAMO Software
CAMO Software will be arranging their 2015 User Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic on 16th – 17th April…
Join the CAMO User Meeting to learn from scientific and industry leaders how you can improve processes and products with the power of multivariate analysis and process monitoring software.
The User Meeting will include
- Keynote talks from world-leading experts within chemometrics/multivariate data analysis from both science and industry
- Exclusive demonstrations of major new products to be released by CAMO Software
- Presentations from The Unscrambler® X and Unscrambler® Process Pulse customers with applications covering various industries
- Panel discussion with CAMO experts and industry leaders
- In-depth sessions with CAMO’s leading scientific and product experts
The User Meeting covers a range of topics and application areas, for both The Unscrambler® X and Unscrambler® X Process Pulse, as well as their various software engines. We are also excited about the panel discussion, which we know will trigger some lively debates.
CAMO’s own experts will share their tips and insights in various application areas of the CAMO software suite as well as news of upcoming product releases and the road ahead.
The full agenda and sign up form can be found here.
The User Meeting is suitable for users already familiar with CAMO’s software suite, as well as those who are new to the multivariate analysis and process monitoring arena but are interested in seeing how it can contribute to improvements in product development, manufacturing processes and quality control.