Reducing analysis time with the Thermo Scientific Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer
Meet the new compact FTIR spectrometer that features an innovative design and software platform to significantly improve reliability and productivity, ideal for busy QA/QC labs and teaching labs.
Cut analysis time in half with the Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ Summit FTIR Spectrometer. This compact spectrometer improves lab efficiency with its combination of hardware and innovative Thermo Scientific™ OMNIC™ Paradigm Software to run Smart Background collection, display visual pass/fail results on the LightBar, create libraries, and automate workflows.
To find out more, click here.
Video taken at Pittcon, March 2019.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Biologic drug identification at fill and finish
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2019
- Increased raw material verification capabilities with portable Raman and XRF instruments
- Scientific poster: Advantage of antibody based selectivity in the purification of biologics
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2019