Panofen D, Pandolfi D, Denoya C. Compressed gases: an important component of an environmental monitoring programme. 2017;22(4):16-20
Posted: 7 September 2017 | | No comments yet
- (2013). Microbiological Control and Monitoring of Aseptic Processing Environments. Chapter <1116>. 784-794. Rockville, MD, USA.
- Denoya C, Reyes J, Ganatra M, Eshete D. Rapid Sterility Testing using ATP Bioluminescence-based PallChek Rapid Microbiology System. Rapid Sterility Testing (J. Moldenhauer Ed.). 2011. Chapter 17, 433-461, DHI/PDA. Bethesda, MD, USA.
- Denoya C. Implementation of Rapid Microbiological Methods: Some Technical Challenges Still Ahead. American Pharmaceutical Review. 2014.Vol. 17, No. 1. (This article is based on a presentation made at the European Microbiology Conference held on 7-8 May 2014 at Prague, Czech Republic).
- Gupta R. Role of Environmental Monitoring and Microbiological Testing during Manufacture of Sterile Drugs and Biologics. American Pharmaceutical Review. 2014.
- Robert JL. Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use. ICH Quality Implementation Working Group (Q-IWG). 2010. Washington D.C. USA.
- Denoya, C. Microbial Survival in Compressed Gases. 2016. Application Note. Particle Measuring Systems, Boulder, CO, USA. In preparation.
- ISO 14698-1. Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments – Biocontamination control – Part 1: General principles and methods. International Organization for Standardization. 2003. Geneva, Switzerland.