- The magazine
- Cancer Biology
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & Rapid Micro Methods (RMMs)
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) & Quality by Design (QbD)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – May 2014
- Biochemical assays for screening workshop – July 2014
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – November 2014
- 3D cell based assays: Advanced workshop – November 2013
- Chemical Biology, Drug Discovery & Screening workshop – October 2013
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – June 2013
- Biochemical Assays Workshop – April 2013
- Biochemical Assays Workshop 2012
- Pharma industry events
- About us
- Contact us
Advertising and promotion with European Pharmaceutical Review
Contacts and downloads
To discuss your requirements call Freddy White on
+44 (0)1959 563311, or download our print & digital media pack for details of editorial features, readership, circulation, publication schedule and advert specifications:
European Pharmaceutical Review offers a variety of ways for you to promote your organisation, product or event. We provide bespoke advertising packages that deliver quantifiable results within your budget.
ABC audited, European Pharmaceutical Review is regularly distributed to 11,999* senior mangers and key decision-makers in the pharmaceutical, life-science and drug discovery industries predominantly across Europe, but also with a guaranteed circulation of 1,000 in the US. Typical readers are Managing Directors, Procurement Directors, Research Directors, Senior Scientists, Laboratory Managers, Process Engineers, Chief Engineers, Production Directors, Plant Managers, Product Managers, Quality Assurance Managers and Quality Control Managers. Pharmaceutical manufacturers are a core component of our readership, including Pfizer, Sanofi, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson and Eli Lilly, amongst others.
Passed down through the management chain and distributed at industry events, we estimate that the total readership of European Pharmaceutical Review is 30,000 for each issue. This represents a highly targeted advertising opportunity for companies who wish to influence the key decision-makers in the industry.
For details of pricing, editorial features, readership, circulation and publication schedule, please download our 2014 Media Planner.
* Circulation of 11,999 is based on the 6 issues distributed between 1 January 2013 and 31 December 2013.
ABB Analytical Measurement Analytik Jena AG Azbil BioVigilant, Inc. B&W Tek, Inc. bioMérieux BMG LABTECH GmbH Bruker Daltonik GmbH CAMO Software AS Catalent Pharma Solutions Chemspec Europe Ltd CI Precision Dow Chemical Company Ltd EUROGENTEC FOSS NIRSystems, Inc. GE Analytical Instruments Gerresheimer Group I Holland Limited IDBS IONICON Analytik GmbH LI-COR Biosciences Lonza Natoli Engineering Company, Inc. Pall Life Sciences Patheon Inc PhyNexus, Inc. ReAgent Roche Sirius Analytical Instruments Ltd Vala Sciences Veltek Associates Inc. Waters Corporation