Issue #6 2015 – Digital edition
In digital version of Issue #6 2015: Microbiology, Screening, PCR, Continuous Manufacturing, PAT, Regulation, and much more…
- FOREWORD: Use of the ‘purge tool’ in assessing mutagenic impurities
David Elder, GlaxoSmithKline and JPAG
- MICROBIOLOGY SERIES: The limitations of the colony-forming unit in microbiology
Tony Cundell, Microbiological Consulting LLC
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: SCREENING
Featuring articles from Angela Panarella and Jeremy C. Simpson, UCD Cell Screening Laboratory at the University College Dublin, and Horst Flotow, Hit Discovery Constance. A Screening Roundtable can be found on page 25
- PCR: MIQE compliance in expression profiling and clinical biomarker discovery
Irmgard Riedmaier, Melanie Spornraft, Benedikt Kirchner and Michael W. Pfaffl, Technical University of Munich
- CONTINUOUS MANUFACTURING: Designing a novel continuous manufacturing plant with superior monitoring and control
Ravendra Singh, Jun Zhang, Marianthi Ierapetritou and Rohit Ramachandran, State University of New Jersey
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: PAT
With articles from David P. Elder, GlaxoSmithKline and JPAG, and Huiquan Wu and colleagues from the United States Food and Drug Administration. Kaiser Optical Systems discusses its opinions on PAT and Raman on page 48, and a PAT roundtable starts on page 57
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: To float or not to float?
Sue Staunton, James Cowper Kreston
This digital version of Issue #6 2015 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!