NIR: In-Depth Focus 2016
In this NIR In-Depth Focus: Moving to fast chemical imaging techniques in process control; Progress in near-infrared techniques in biomedical research…
- Moving to fast chemical imaging techniques in process control
Jian X. Wu and José Manuel Amigo, University of Copenhagen / Manel Bautista, Novartis
- Progress in near infrared techniques in biomedical research
Menghuan Li and Yanli Zhao, Nanyang Technological University
- Q&A with Dr. Matthew Montague at ABB on NIR spectroscopy
This NIR In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!