Single Use: In-Depth Focus 2016
In this Single Use In-Depth Focus: Disposables for continuous viral clearance for the production of monoclonal antibodies; Managing the quality of biologics manufactured by single use systems: A Japanese perspective; Single Use Q&A…
- Disposables for continuous viral clearance for the production of monoclonal antibodies
Laura Holtmann and Martin Lobedann, Invite GmbH, Jorgen Magnus, Bayer and Gerhard Schembecker, TU Dortmund University
- Managing the quality of biologics manufactured by single use systems: A Japanese perspective
Akiko Ishii-Watabe and Akihiko Hirose, National Institute of Health Sciences, Sei Murakami, Hitachi, Takehiro Okumura, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Hiroyuki Matsuda, Fujimori Kogyo and Daisuke Kajihara, GE Healthcare Japan Corporation
- Single Use Q&A
with Jean-Marc Cappia, Vice President, Marketing Fluid Management Technologies at Sartorius Stedim Biotech
This Single Use In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!