Pharmaceutical Packaging In-Depth Focus 2016
In this Pharmaceutical Packaging In-Depth Focus: End-to-end verification of the medicines supply chain; Understanding the financial implications of the upcoming falsified medicines regulations; Point of view on the evolution of labelling and packaging.
- End-to-end verification of the medicines supply chain
Martin Sawer, Healthcare Distribution Association
- Understanding the financial implications of the upcoming falsified medicines regulations
Maarten Van Baelen and Johan Verhaeghe, Medicines for Europe
- Point of view on the evolution of labelling and packaging
Micael Lopes and Michael A. Graf, Deloitte Consulting
This Pharmaceutical Packaging In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!