Packaging In-Depth Focus 2018
This Packaging In-Depth Focus explores the risks around interactions between drugs and their packaging and looks at how smart packaging may help patients take their medication accurately.
- Accounting for risk when designing chemical safety assessments for pharmaceutical packaging systems
Until drug products can be directly manufactured at their point of use, they will be packaged in container closure systems for storage between manufacturing and use. Until packaging systems for drug products are chemically inert, interactions between a drug product and its packaging will remain the rule and not the exception.
- Can smart packaging make the pharmaceutical industry smarter?
In the time it takes to watch the evening news, 14 people die from simply not taking their medication accurately. Smart packaging could improve medicines adherence, make clinical trials more accurate and enhance supply chain efficiency.
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!