Issue 4, 2018
A US perspective on how pharma companies are preparing for Brexit, overcoming disinfectant residues with culture media neutralisers, unlocking the potential of new technology in biopharma, and much more in this issue of European Pharmaceutical Review.
In this issue:
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: U.S. perspective on the impact of Brexit on the pharmaceutical sector
Daniel Kracov, Partner and co-chair of Arnold & Porter’s Life Sciences and Healthcare Regulatory practice; Jacqueline Mulryne, Counsel in Arnold & Porter’s London Office and Libby Amos, Associate in Arnold & Porter’s London Office
- ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING: Avoiding environmental monitoring ‘false negatives’: overcoming disinfectant residues with culture media neutralisers
Tim Sandle Head of Microbiology, Bio Products Laboratory
- PACKAGING: Postponement: the solution for biotech packaging
Dexter Tjoa, Director Corporate Strategy at Tjoapack
- QA/QC: Quality Assurance/Pharmaceutical Quality Systems in manufacturing medicinal products
Anastasia Petropoulu, Radiopharmacy Technician / Clinical Scientist, University Hospital Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
- BIOPHARMA PROCESSING & DEVELOPMENT: Understanding the importance of diversity of particle size methods
Edislav Lekšić, Team Leader of Physical Sciences, Almac Group
The digital version of Issue 4 2018 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!