Combined CAR-T Congress Europe
Date: 30 January 2018 - 31 January 2018
Mövenpick Hotel Berlin
Schöneberger Str. 3
Email: [email protected]
Join us at Combined CAR-T Congress Europe for a rare opportunity to hear first-hand from those with case studies on real patients and insight on solid tumours.
Combined CAR-T Congress Europe gathers thought leaders from biotech, big pharma, academia and the wider service community to address the challenges and opportunities of CAR-T therapies – including CAR-T, CAR-Tregs and combined therapies – that are critical to furthering the development of viable T-cell therapies:
– 80+ attendees
– 50:50 split academia to industry
– 20+ excellent speakers including:
– Professor Hinrich Abken, Professor for Genetics & Immunology, University Hospital of Cologne
– Michaela Sharpe PhD, Head of Non-Clinical Safety and Immunotherapy Strategy at Cell & Gene Therapy, Catapult
– Dr David Sourdive PhD, Executive Vice President Technical Operations, Cellectis
Find out more here.