Sterility Assurance Seminar
Date: 25 September 2018 - 27 September 2018
De Vere Orchard Hotel and Conference Center
Email: [email protected]
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR EPR REGISTERED SUBSCRIBERS (Use code: 003 in the registration form)
Attention: Research & Development; Quality Assurance; Supply Chain Management; EH&S; Microbiology; Sterility Assurance; Engineering
Take part in an exclusive three-day seminar on topics critical to achieving sterility assurance for the healthcare industry including, medical devices, pharmaceutical products and packaging. Industry experts will provide attendees with an in depth understanding of the product sterility lifecycle across the supply chain. Coursework includes real-life case studies, hands-on demonstrations, EO and Gamma sterilisation facility tours and the opportunity to network and discuss key topics with experts on a one-to-one basis.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Sterilisation microbiology & lab testing
- Ethylene oxide sterilisation
– Introduction to EO processing
– Packaging considerations for sterile medical devices
– Process definition
– Validation of an EO cycle and analyzing validation data
– Advanced topics eg, requalification review
- Radiation sterilisation
– Introduction to radiation
– Radiation effects on materials
– Radiation sterilisation dose validation
– Dose validation selection
– Radiation process validation
– Quarterly dose audits
- Plus on Day 3 will feature Magnus Graham, Certification Lead, Microbiology – Medical Devices, BSI Assurance UK Ltd. will provide an MDR Update and participate on a panel to take your questions. Learn how it will affect your company and set yourself up for success.
Tour our EO and radiation sterilization facilities including warehouse and processing areas to learn first-hand from our engineers, EHS professionals and staff strategies for success. Transportation provided.
- Somercotes, EO Facility
- Markham Vale, A new state-of-the-art Gamma Facility I OPENING 4Q 2018
- £545 special discount for EPR registered subscribers (use code: 003)
- £545 for 2 or more participants from the same organisation
- £615 for registrations after 31 August
Note: Registration includes attendance for the seminar, meals (lunch, and refreshments) and optional facility tours. Please note: registration does not include hotel accommodations.