FT Global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Conference
Posted: 28 July 2014 | | No comments yet
The future is arriving fast for the life science industry…
Predictions 2020: The Future of the Industry
17-18 November 2014, Marriott Grosvenor, London
The future is arriving fast for the life science industry. Convergence is happening along the entirety of the industry value chain, blurring the boundaries between pharma, biotech, genetics, devices and broader healthcare companies.
Advanced technologies and materials, once the realm of science fiction, are now starting to emerge and can be expected to play a much greater role in the research efforts of life science companies in the future. Emerging market companies are expanding and edging their way to the top table as innovator drug companies.
What will the life science company of the future look like? How will the industry be transformed?
Chaired by Andrew Ward, Pharmaceutical Correspondent, Financial Times and Reynold W. (Pete) Mooney, Global Leader, Life Sciences and Health Care, Deloitte speakers include:
- Joseph Jimenez, Chief Executive, Novartis
- Stefan Oschmann,CEO Pharma, Merck
- Flemming Ornskov, Chief Executive Officer, Shire
- Brent Saunders, CEO and President, Actavis
- Dr Margaret Hamburg,Commissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Christian Hogg, Chief Executive Officer, Hutchison China MediTech Limited
- Mikael Dolsten, President, Worldwide Research & Development, Pfizer
- Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England
The full agenda and speaker line-up is available to view online.
Book before 17 August to secure a full early bird discount. Please quote marketing code EPR20 when registering online to receive a further 20% discount. More information >>.
Should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)207 873 4511.