Navigating data management challenges in the pharmaceutical life cycle
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
How do you ensure smooth and efficient progression throughout your product’s life cycle? From Discovery to Post Marketing, each phase along the way comes with a unique set of data management challenges.
In this webinar, we introduce you to laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and demonstrate how this software can help you achieve regulatory compliance, quality data management throughout your product’s life cycle.
Automated data management software allows for an effective means to manage all aspects of pharmaceutical development, manufacturing, and testing in one convenient, easy-to-use software program.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
• How a LIMS can be a solution to your data management challenges
• How it handles your information; organisation, tracking, scheduling, and monitoring functions
• Advanced analytics capabilities for critical business decision making
• Data security and regulatory compliance features
• Unique functional benefits of STARLIMS solutions within each phase of the pharmaceutical product life cycle
Tiffany Gabriel, Senior Business Consultant, Abbott Informatics
Tiffany is an experienced LIMS consultant and business analyst, responsible for implementing LIMS software solutions. She has over 13 years of experience implementing LIMS technology solutions across multiple platforms and client industries. After receiving her Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) at the University of Newcastle, Tiffany joined Alphapharm, a generics pharmaceutical manufacturer, as a Chemist and was responsible for implementing a LIMS into their laboratory. After six years administrating the system, she joined Abbott Informatics as a consultant where she has led the implementation of STARLIMS solutions across different sectors.