Application note: Determining the structure of impurities
Most, if not all pharmaceutical companies will have experienced a product, that has been on the market for a long time, to suddenly and unexpectedly trigger a signal for an unknown substance in the quality control (QC) laboratory approval process.
Deciding on the next course of action is of the upmost importance to the company’s success. Ultimately, the most important consideration is product quality and safety, however the financial impact is also a commercial priority too.
Related content from this organisation
- SGS ISL marks two-year anniversary
- Whitepaper: Changing regulatory environment for nitrosamine impurities
- Technical bulletin: Streamline your drug development pathway from preclinic to FIH/POC
- Whitepaper: Are nitrosamines a concern for biologic manufacturers?
- Whitepaper: Navigating nitrosamine impurity testing