Application note: Determining the structure of impurities
Most, if not all pharmaceutical companies will have experienced a product, that has been on the market for a long time, to suddenly and unexpectedly trigger a signal for an unknown substance in the quality control (QC) laboratory approval process.
Deciding on the next course of action is of the upmost importance to the company’s success. Ultimately, the most important consideration is product quality and safety, however the financial impact is also a commercial priority too.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Viral vectors as a gene delivery vehicle
- Quality-driven solutions from discovery to commercialisation
- Whitepaper: Standard versus “hybrid” FIH trial advantages and challenges
- Technical bulletin: Nitrosamine control: understanding the new FDA and EMA regulations
- Technical bulletin: An updated approach to E&L testing per ISO 10993-18:2020