Application note: Bruker Optik – TANDEM FT-NIR for on-line tablet characterisation
Pharmaceutical manufacturers are required to enhance their critical quality performances. This is being encouraged by the FDA, which is pushing towards using modern process analytical technology (PAT) to ensure the quality of the final product.
A large number of applications in the Process Analytical Technology (PAT/QbD) initiative can be addressed using FT-NIR spectroscopy. For drug product sites for instance, NIR spectroscopy can be used at almost every step of tablet manufacture from raw material control over granulation and drying to content uniformity analysis of the dosage unit…
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: The Use of Positron Emission Tomography (PET) in Pre-clinical Pharmaceutical Research
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2019 featuring Environmental Monitoring
- Quality assessment of biologics: higher order structure analysis using NMR
- Bruker introduces scimaX™ MRMS for novel phenomics workflows, and further enhances the timsTOF™ Pro for PASEF Proteomics at ASMS
- Bruker launches new FT-IR R&D Spectrometer INVENIO™