- The magazine
- Cancer Biology
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & Rapid Micro Methods (RMMs)
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) & Quality by Design (QbD)
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – May 2014
- Biochemical assays for screening workshop – July 2014
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – November 2014
- 3D cell based assays: Advanced workshop – November 2013
- Chemical Biology, Drug Discovery & Screening workshop – October 2013
- Cell based assays for screening workshop – June 2013
- Biochemical Assays Workshop – April 2013
- Biochemical Assays Workshop 2012
- Pharma industry events
- About us
- Contact us
About European Pharmaceutical Review
European Pharmaceutical Review is the leading publication for information on technologies in drug discovery and manufacturing. Published bi-monthly, every issue offers a high level of technical and business contributions from the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions, coupled with a variety of exciting new features including interviews, updates and profiles.
European Pharmaceutical Review has been keeping the industry informed for more than 15 years and remains faithful to the key facets that serve its existing stakeholders so well; insights into current and emerging technologies, contributions from recognised figures in the life science community and quality presentation that makes every issue a reference tool for laboratories and offices across the world.
Readership & circulation
ABC Audited, European Pharmaceutical Review is regularly distributed to 11,994* senior managers and key decision-makers in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and drug discovery industries predominantly across Europe, but also with a guaranteed circulation of 1,000 in the US. Typical job titles include Managing Directors, Procurement Directors, Heads of R&D, Senior Scientists, Laboratory Managers, Process Engineers, Chief Engineers, Production Directors, Plant Managers, Product Managers, Quality Assurance Managers and Quality Control Managers. Pharmaceutical manufacturers are a core component of our readership.
Passed down through the management chain, we estimate that the total readership of European Pharmaceutical Review is 30,000 for each issue. This represents a highly targeted advertising opportunity for companies who wish to influence the key decision-makers in what is a vitally important industry.
* Circulation of 11,994 is based on the 6 issues distributed between 1 January and 31 December 2010.
About Russell Publishing
Russell Publishing Ltd is a leading international publisher across a range of quarterly, bi-monthly and monthly titles from finance to pharmaceuticals, food to transport. Established since 1992, each title enjoys wide sector recognition by both advertisers and subscribers alike.
In addition to our leading publications, throughout the year we are responsible for producing conferences, roundtable discussions, newsletters and supplements for the industries we serve. Each of these products contribute towards the overall strategy of becoming an indispensable partner to all of our target customers.
For further information on Russell Publishing Ltd, please visit www.russellpublishing.com