- Cancer Biology & Biomarkers
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Contract Research, Clinical Trials and Outsourcing
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targets
- Flow Cytometry
- Informatics & Lab Automation
- Ingredients, Excipients and Dosages
- Microbiology & RMMs
- NIR, PAT & QbD
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Screening, Assays & High-Content Analysis
- Thermal Processing
- Events & Workshops
About European Pharmaceutical Review
European Pharmaceutical Review is the leading publication for information on technologies in drug discovery and manufacturing. Published bi-monthly, every issue offers a high level of technical and business contributions from the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions, coupled with a variety of exciting new features including interviews, updates and profiles.
European Pharmaceutical Review has been keeping the industry informed for more than 15 years and remains faithful to the key facets that serve its existing stakeholders so well; insights into current and emerging technologies, contributions from recognised figures in the life science community and quality presentation that makes every issue a reference tool for laboratories and offices across the world.
Readership & circulation
ABC Audited, European Pharmaceutical Review is regularly distributed to 11,994* senior managers and key decision-makers in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and drug discovery industries predominantly across Europe, but also with a guaranteed circulation of 1,000 in the US. Typical job titles include Managing Directors, Procurement Directors, Heads of R&D, Senior Scientists, Laboratory Managers, Process Engineers, Chief Engineers, Production Directors, Plant Managers, Product Managers, Quality Assurance Managers and Quality Control Managers. Pharmaceutical manufacturers are a core component of our readership.
Passed down through the management chain, we estimate that the total readership of European Pharmaceutical Review is 30,000 for each issue. This represents a highly targeted advertising opportunity for companies who wish to influence the key decision-makers in what is a vitally important industry.
* Circulation of 11,994 is based on the 6 issues distributed between 1 January and 31 December 2010.
Meet the team who manage & contribute to European Pharmaceutical Review:
- Caroline Richards, Editor
- Kaynat Choudhury, Multimedia Content Manager
- Niamh Marriott, Digital Content Producer
- Rizwan Chaudhrey, Sales Director
- Jonathan Marriott, Digital Product Manager
- Charlotte Batchelor, Digital Advertising Assistant
We are delighted to introduce the European Pharmaceutical Review Editorial Board. Each member has been selected for their expertise and knowledge of the industry and help to shape and guide our editorial content, bringing the very latest news, technologies and breakthroughs to our readers:
- Sheraz Gul, Head of Assay Development & Screening at the Fraunhofer Institute for Molecular Biology and Applied Ecology
- Matthew Moran, PharmaChemical Ireland
- Don Clark, Pfizer Global Supply
- Michael J. Miller, President, Microbiology Consultants
- Michael H. Elliott, CEO, Atrium Research & Consulting
- David Elder, Director Externalisation Group, GlaxoSmithKline
- Andrew Teasdale, Principal Scientist – Chair of Impurities Advisory Group, AstraZeneca
About Russell Publishing
Russell Publishing Ltd is a leading international publisher across a range of quarterly, bi-monthly and monthly titles from finance to pharmaceuticals, food to transport. Established since 1992, each title enjoys wide sector recognition by both advertisers and subscribers alike.
In addition to our leading publications, throughout the year we are responsible for producing conferences, roundtable discussions, newsletters and supplements for the industries we serve. Each of these products contribute towards the overall strategy of becoming an indispensable partner to all of our target customers.
For further information on Russell Publishing Ltd, please visit www.russellpublishing.com
ABB Analytical Measurement ACD/Labs ADInstruments Ltd Advanced Analytical Technologies GmbH Analytik Jena AG Astell Scientific Ltd Bachem AG Bibby Scientific Limited Bio-Rad Laboratories BioNavis Ltd Biopharma Group Black Swan Analysis Limited Charles Ischi AG | Kraemer Elektronik Cherwell Laboratories CI Precision Cobalt Light Systems Coulter Partners CPC Biotech srl Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA DiscoverX Edinburgh Instruments Enterprise System Partners (ESP) EUROGENTEC F.P.S. Food and Pharma Systems Srl IDBS JEOL Europe L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren GmbH Lab M Ltd. LabWare Linkam Scientific Instruments Limited Molins Technologies Multicore Dynamics Ltd Nanosurf New England Biolabs, Inc. Panasonic Biomedical Sales Europe B.V. PerkinElmer Inc ReAgent Russell Finex Limited Source BioScience Takara Clontech Tornado Spectral Systems Tuttnauer Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group Wickham Laboratories Limited Xylem Analytics YMC Europe GmbH Yusen Logistics