Stem Cells In-Depth Focus 2012
In this Stem Cells In-Depth Focus: Stem cell therapies: Assuring safety; Role of pluripotent stem cells in neurotoxicology testing: Impacts and applied innovations…
- STEM CELL THERAPIES:
(Michaela E. Sharpe, formerly Drug Safety Research and Development Portfolio Support, Pfizer)
- ROLE OF PLURIPOTENT STEM CELLS IN NEUROTOXICOLOGY TESTING:
Impacts and applied innovations
(Mathurin Baquié, Igor Charvet, Luc Stoppini and Karl-Heinz Krause – University of Geneva)
This Stem Cells In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!