Environmental Monitoring In-Depth Focus 2016
Posted: 24 August 2016 | | 1 comment
In this Environmental Monitoring In-Depth Focus: Bacterial endotoxin contamination and testing limits in ophthalmics; The basics of environmental monitoring in aseptic units; Environmental Monitoring Roundtable…
- Bacterial endotoxin contamination and testing limits in ophthalmics
R. Vijayakumar, Majmaah University and Tim Sandle, Bio Products Laboratory
- The basics of environmental monitoring in aseptic units
Anastasia Petropoulou, University Hospital Bristol’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Environmental Monitoring Roundtable
With Rich Quashne, WW Group Marketing Manager, Industrial Microbiology, BD and Patrick Hutchins, Global Product Manager – Biotechnology, TSI Incorporated
This Environmental Monitoring In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
BD Biosciences, Bio Products Laboratory, Charles River, Majmaah University, TSI Inc.
Anastasia Petropoulou, Patrick Hutchins, R. Vijayakumar, Rich Quashne, Tim Sandle