Ingredients In-Depth Focus 2017
Posted: 23 October 2017 | European Pharmaceutical Review | No comments yet
In this issue Dave Elder discusses issues around the manufacture of film coatings and Adeyinka Aina and colleagues consider the potential medicinal uses and efficacy of the flavonoids epigallocatechin and epicatechin, which can be extracted from the Spondias mombin plant.
- Design, formulation and manufacture of film-coated drug products
Dave Elder, David P Elder Consultancy
- The importance and efficacy of epigallocatechin and epicatechin
Osuntokun Oludare Temitope, Ogunleye Adewale Joseph, Olumide K Inyang, Adekunle Ajasin University, and Adeyinka T Aina, University of Limerick
- Enhancing customer satisfaction and service quality
Ralph O. Schoenleber, VP Research and Development, Bachem AG
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Drug Delivery Systems, Drug Development, Herbal & Plant-Based Medicines, Research & Development (R&D)
Adekunle Ajasin University, Bachem AG, David P Elder Consultancy, University of Limerick