Issue #2 2018 – Digital Version
In this issue; recent developments in turning promising compounds into drug candidates, reviewing the latest trends in pharmaceutical microbiology and their implications, and a roundtable debate featuring the views of five industry leaders.
In this edition:
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: Data integrity in maintenance management systems
Glen Maxwell, ENGIE International FM
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Biopharma processing & development
- PROCESS ANALYTICAL: PAT’s key role in pharmaceutical manufacturing ‘cannot be overemphasised’
Adeyinka Temitope Aina, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology Centre, Department of Chemical and Environmental Sciences, University of Limerick
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Microbiology
- TRACK AND TRACE: Roundtable
European Pharmaceutical Review’s roundtable devoted to track and trace brings together five industry specialists to uncover how the technology is shaping the pharmaceutical sector
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Formulation, development & delivery
- PROCESS ANALYTICAL TECHNOLOGY: Spatial light modulators as PAT sensors: Raman applications
Derya Cebeci-Maltaş, PortMera Research; Rodolfo Pinal and Lynne S. Taylor, Department of Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, Purdue University; Dor Ben-Amotz, Department of Chemistry, Purdue University
The digital version of Issue #2 2018 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!