Issue 3, 2018
In this issue: Microfluidics technology in pharmaceutical research, drug manufacturing and development, and is supercritical fluid chromatography applicable to achiral separations?
In this edition:
- FOREWORD: Safety-based limits for non-mutagenic impurities for early phase clinical studies
Dave P Elder, JPAG Member and David P Elder Consultancy
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: Access to information held by health regulators – transparency vs. confidentiality
Martyn Hann, Mishcon de Reya LLP
- RAMAN IN-DEPTH FOCUS
- MICROFLUIDICS: Microfluidics to play
a growing role in pharmaceutical research, drug discovery and development
Holger Becker, microfluidic ChipShop GmbH, Jena, Germany
- SEPARATIONS & PURIFICATIONS IN-DEPTH FOCUS
- RAPID MICROBIOLOGICAL METHODS: Setup, performance and alternative validation of recombinant Factor C assays for endotoxin testing
Kevin L. Williams, bioMérieux
- MANUFACTURING IN-DEPTH FOCUS
The digital version of Issue 3 2018 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!