Black Swan Analysis Limited
+44 (0)1628 621 790
Formed in 2007, Black Swan Analysis is devoted exclusively to delivering high-quality data analysis, forecast modelling, and market research within the healthcare sector that generates insightful outputs that make business decisions clear for our clients.
Black Swan Analysis fosters a truly entrepreneurial environment every day. We are not afraid to challenge the status quo by turning a healthcare problem on its head to deliver the optimal solution for our clients. Our understanding of patient epidemiology, forecasting and wealth of experience on the client side has been a true differentiator for us and an asset to both the company and our clients. It delivers that level of confidence to our client that ultimately translates into a quality output in every aspect of our service. Consistently delivering above our client’s expectations, this has solidified long-term relationships with many of our customers.
Access to our proprietary pricing and disease epidemiology databases coupled with our commercial disease experience makes us a valuable and ideal partner for any healthcare or pharmaceutical company looking to evaluate or commercialise their products.
Products & Services
- Dynamic Modelling and Pharmaceutical Forecasting: We have a high level of experience and expertise in building market models and pharmaceutical forecasts for many companies across the globe covering most aspects of product development and life-cycle.
- Asset Valuation and Commercialisation: Black Swan Analysis is well positioned to help any organisation in the healthcare industry analyse and determine the potential value of their assets.
- Online Databases: Epiomic™ – Patient Segmentation, Hospital Admissions, Hospital Procedures and Patient Event Outcomes – Providing a robust, evidence-based source for patient populations for specific diseases or Healthcare procedures. RxPrice Index™ – pharmaceutical pricing database that supports healthcare companies effectively set prices for their new prescription products.
- Epiomic Epidemiology Series Reports: In an effort to provide a more condensed version of our Epiomic Patient segmentation database for our clients, we have developed a new range of reports called the Epiomic Epidemiology Series. Each of these publications will be disease specific and will typically cover between 8-10 Major Global Markets with a forecasted horizon of 10 years. Each report will begin with some analyst insights about the disease or disorder which will look specifically at the patient population and provide some insight related to:
- the cause of the disease
- risk factors and prevention
- the diagnosis
- variations by geography or ethnicity,
- key co morbid conditions associated with the disease
- disease prognosis and clinical course
The majority of the report will be presented in easy to understand data tables showing the patients prevalence by the specific country across a 10 year horizon period. Each report will have the overall top-line prevalence for the disease in each country along with a split by gender. To add a further level of detail, we have provided a breakdown of the prevalence or incidence population by gender in 5 year cohorts for each country in the report.
A real benefit of using the Epiomic patient segmentation database as a source is its ability to look beyond just the prevalence and incidence rate of a disease, and show relevant sub-populations. These sub-populations could be either a key co-morbid condition or some other attributes that are important to understand when considering the current and future treatment or diagnostic pathway for a specific disease. All of these sub-populations have been displayed in a table format with each population segmented even further by country or other parameters related to the sub-population.
These reports are built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Currently Available Market Reports:
1. Huntington’s Disease
2. Gaucher’s Disease
3. Retinal Vein Occlusion
4. Cystic Fibrosis
5. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
9. Pulmonary hypertension
10. Wegener’s granulomatosis
Future Market Reports:
11. Cerebral Palsy
12. Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
13. Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
14. Neuropathic pain
15. Autism Spectrum Disorder
16. Fabry Disease
18. Ovarian cancer
19. Dry eye syndrome
21. Aortic Stenosis
22. Atrial Fibrillation
23. Anginia Pectoris
25. Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
26. Symptomatic Vitreomacular adhesion
27. Frontotemporal Lobe Dementia
28. Peripheral Arterial Disease
29. Varicose Veins
30. Gallbladder Cancer
For more information on the reports available or purchase options, follow the link below