PAPERLESS LAB ACADEMY 2018
Date: 20 March 2018 - 21 March 2018
Grand Hotel Dino
Corso Giuseppe Garibaldi, 20
The Paperless Lab Academy® is considered as one of the best European lab informatics learning platform (Michael Shanler – Research Vice President, Gartner). Now running its 6th edition, the event is acknowledged as the ideal learning platform for all companies that own a laboratory, involved in running, consolidating, integrating or simplifying laboratory data management processes.
The Paperless Lab Academy® is unique in its format:
- organised by three industry domain experts, who are independent advisors operating from Europe with consultancy practices throughout the globe.
- Key contributions from thought market leaders
- Senior managers of international companies sharing experiences and information with high quality content
- Outstanding networking capability includes a Social Event on the first evening
- Unique Showcase opportunity of 14 interactive sessions with providers
- 90% of all major LIMS, ELN, LES & SDMS suppliers are participating
- Free registration for attendees from companies that own a laboratory
The PLA2018 central theme will focus the discussions on how to empower your eData Life Cycle. In the new era of the internet of things and artificial intelligence, the majority of the laboratories have still a long way to go moving from paper-based processes to paperless ones.
At Paperless Lab Academy®, we have been working for the past six years in building a learning platform to leverage the cultural awareness of the organisations on how to move to less paper-based business processes. Less becomes then more. When well designed and successfully implemented, a digital transformation project reduces data integrity risks, improves effectiveness, drives change management, increases return on investment while shortening time to market.
We propose a journey through the whole data life cycle focusing on what we have identified as the 4-major areas of attention of such digitalisation projects. Those are forming part of our 2018 central theme: “eConnect, eManage, eDecide, eArchive”
Industries that significantly benefit from the congress include: Pharmaceutical, Lab Services, Biotech, Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Cosmetic, Chemical, Oil & Gas
People visiting us every year rank from Laboratory Directors and Managers, Operational Excellence, IT Business Partners, QC and QA Management, Research departments to Manufacturing
The 6th edition will be held this time in Italy at the Lake Maggiore, close to Milan Malpensa airport and to Stresa International train station connecting direct trains from Germany and Switzerland.
To find our more, please visit: www.paperlesslabacademy.com