LogiPharma announces preliminary speaker lineup and agenda
Preliminary agenda and speakers announced for LogiPharma, The World’s Leading Pharma Supply Chain Event (21 – 23 April) 2020.
The 2020 agenda encapsulates the current issues and future challenges that are front of mind for pharma companies, key topics include:
- Delivering Patient-Centricity in the digital age
- Reimagining Strategy for Next Gen Therapies
- Delivering Pharma Supply Chain 4.0
- Driving End-to-End Stakeholder Communication
- Igniting Your Supply Chain of the future
“A fantastic event- Addresses the challenges and opportunities of here and now,” said Stephan Gotthardt, Senior Vice President of Supply Chain at TEVA.
“Fantastic collection of quality content and networking with supply chain practitioners and key service providers,” said Anne Marie de Jong Schuermand, Vice President of Supply Chain at Biogen.
Over 150+ speakers have been confirmed to attend the 2020 edition of the event, including:
- Carlo de Notaristefani, Executive Vice President & CEO Global Operations at TEVA NEW
- Danny Hendrikse, Vice President of Intercompany Operations at Pfizer
- Dieter Wegmann, Vice President of Supply Chain at Roche
- Brian Thornley, Assistant Vice President of Supply Chain at MSD NEW
- Ralf Heumann, Corporate Vice President of Global Supply Chain at Bayer
- Markus Koehler, Senior Vice President of Global Supply Network at Merck NEW
- Gerd Konzen, Corporate Senior Vice President of Supply Network at Boehringer Ingelheim NEW
- Peter Puype, Vice President of Global Supply Chain at Biogen
- Patrick Latin, Senior Vice President of Global Supply Chain at Sandoz NEW
To view the preliminary agenda or to learn more about the event at LogiPharma, please visit here.
For the latest news, be sure to follow LogiPharma on Twitter @LogiPharma #LogiPharma20.